Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LOUD.LOUDER.LOUDEST.

I'm still missing 2F! Obviously... We spent 2 years together. I'd rather not go all emo on this post... and I'm trying not to let any tears fall as I write... must not let my facade fall... keep up this happy front... but I just couldn't help it last Friday night, I started tearing up (luckily my sister was asleep). I felt really pathetic crying silently on my own, huddling under my blanket cuddling up to a soft toy (Yes I know I was being childish, confiding in a soft toy) but I seriously couldn't stop for some reason and everything I'd been holding back just came out. I'm not big on expressing feelings so it was a relief to get everything off my chest. I can't even confide in someone for fear they'll laugh at me and think I'm going senile. I think everyone feels that way sometime or the other, do they? Or is it just me? It's at these times I wish my soft toy could talk back to me. I couldn't even cry out loud for fear of arousing the attention of my parents, y'know.....? My left eye got seriously swollen from all the self-conscious rubbing and I only dared to post this because my eye is much better, Thank You Very Much.
.....that's enough for today. Stop it. 'Kay. I'm done here. Back to the happy me everyone sees. If you want to know why I don't let my true feelings show, it's because I hate it when people see me crying or anything and go, oh she's crying/oh she's laughing like crazy- must be another of those typical teenage crazy girls. I'm not one of those people. And I never want to be.

My class has a lot of noisy people. I swear I've been going deaf, and I have evidence to prove it. Di Di was asking me if I wanted peas in my soup and I thought he said "Please pass the soup." Speaking of mishearing incidents, today LA lesson was hilarious (or at least the incident was)! Ms Teo made us all stand up and say something from the passage about beauty and stuff, and Ming Sheng said
"The people in the school all bulimic". Or something along those lines. And Ms Teo heard "The people in the school all bully me" HAHAHAHA!!! I nearly died laughing. Of course it wasn't as loud as some people (won't say whom, to save their face) but loud enough. Anyway Ms Teo finally got the idea after he repeated it like five-six times (wah fail), and also after everyone explained it to her. Nearly fell off my seat o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment