Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

3G... Why?!

No matter how much I try, I just cannot bring myself to... *sigh* like my new class.

What about class bonding? You may chastise me. Okay, everyone is really friendly and all, but the fact remains I feel a bit out-of-it-all. I miss 2F, I do... And I mean I can't keep running between classes to look for my friends. I really wonder how I actually bonded with my former class.

Saw Miss Foo today at the bus stop :D The bus was so crowded, she couldn't manage to get onto 174. I squeezed in and barely made it up (was hanging onto railings with fingertips).

The games today weren't very fun. I really appreciate what the SCs did for all of us and their efforts really showed, but I think it would be more fun with those simple games like entanglement, vampire(maybe too dangerous), poisonball(fisherman) and/or netball(yesyesyesplsplspls)!

On the way back after a very lonnnnnng and tirinnnnng day, met Joseph on 174. Both of us was just as surprised to see each other get off at the same bus stop -.- lll Turns out he lives only two blocks away *shock* (I don't even need to cross a road or anything) I mean, how can two people who live in such close proximity with each other not even chance upon each other at least once? *double shock* Maybe he doesn't venture out at all...? Bet he just stays home and read books on World War I, II, III (wait, not yet). He says that he'd rather not tell anyone where he lives, so nobody knows where he stays. So antisocial. But who am I to criticise? I was pretty moody and unfriendly today, I think... I'll try to be nicer tomorrow. I promise! Really.

P.s. I dropped the 'colour' thing because:
1) Hard to read
2) Troublesome
Sorry, stuff here will mostly remain plain ol' black-and-white :D

No comments:

Post a Comment