Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dear Diary...

Dear Diary,
We will be flying off to Brunei tomorrow. Kind of excited- really can't wait to see all my cousins again! :D

I went kayaking with my family yesterday! Two guides accompanied us into the mangrove swamp across the resort so we wouldn't get lost- the first guide in front with Yong Yong and the other with Mummy, at the back.

Di Di was really annoyed throughout the whole half-hour trip. I sat in front of him and managed to get his shorts totally drenched in water before trip was over. And we kept getting stuck. I guess it wasn't a total coincidence that it happened whenever I slapped a mosquito. Okay, so I did drop the paddle and it 'accidentally' hit him on the head... And it wasn't totally my fault that we got stranded on the roots of the mangroves. We had to be lifted out of the kayak, but, hey! At least we didn't get wet ~^-^~

No comments:

Post a Comment