Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sundays rule!

Yay! Bowling :):):):):):):):)
Not too bad today I guess, I got a strike and a spare. But I was so horribly careless in my fourth and 5th frame that I practically wasted the strike! (3rd frame- X; 4th frame --; 5th frame; -1) Could have killed myself over my stupid mistake... In the end my points ended up... not as high as I hoped. Okay, I got 87. Happy? I was hoping to go over 100 T-T

I think now it's becoming some sort of ritual, every Sunday we've been going bowling IF we all finish our homework. Pa Pa is always threatening to cancel our bowling trips but I think he's secretly happy we get to bowl since he's really into bowling himself; what with his own shoes and glove and socks... (actually I don't get the point about the socks, but if he's happy, fine) Pa Pa didn't do too well today cos he let Di Di play for the last four sets, so I beat him. But didn't feel like a big winner cos he wasn't really playing. Leave it to him to spoil my good mood -.- lll

Speaking about homework, I need to go early to qiong my homework because I can't concentrate at home, obviously. Was woken up this morning at 8am by Yong Yong screaming along to the theme song of Doraemon. Great! Actually, since I usually wake up around 8.30 on weekends, it wasn't such a big deal, but I was annoyed all the same. Went for Chemistry tuition not long after. Might fail the test they set today- it was impromptu, and I totally forgot all about metallic bonding and giant crystal lattices and polarised stuff, I can't remember what. Might have heard it in Chemistry class last week... And then a girl sitting beside me borrowed my textbook to use the periodic table but instead to copy!!! Grrgh, it wasn't even hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment