Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Henry Pott and the Marshmellows of Death (just joking!)

Yes, I'm back. Again. Wonder if y'all are bemoaning my posts now? Well, too bad, the new and hopefully improved Eve is here to stay.

Oh yeah, seeing that everyone is so hyped up about Harry Potter, let me give you my critique on how good (or bad, in my opinion) it was.

Don't get me wrong. I love Harry Potter, and woe betide anyone who dares to say otherwise. I grew up reading it. Since primary 2. And all those people who only watch the latest movie and none of the ideas cos it's trending on Twitter and call themselves HUGE fans of Harry Potter should just self-combust on the spot and die. Seriously.

Now, moving on- let me give you the brief synopsis in case you guys don't intend to watch it after reading my fantastically critical review (hope the producers won't sue me for defaming HP)

Harry's really ugly, he has lots of chest hair and no abs to speak of, Ron is the epitome of ugliness and has a muffin-top syndrome (you know, when the fat bulges over the waistband of your pants like a muffin), and all of them are going to look even more retarded 19 years into the future with centre partings and weird shirts. Only Emma Watson- Hermione looks great. Better than great. Fashion sense is still in check 19 years down the road! the only thing I think she lacks taste in are men. Seriously, Krum is this guy who looks like those emo, brooding soccer players or convicts with shaved heads? And Ron... face it, he was cute when he was young but not any more. Period.

Throughout the movie, people just kiss at really inappropriate times (hel-lo, go out there and save the world already!!!)
And the content is pretty summarised (can't blame them). If you've read the book and was waiting for certain parts to come out, you'd be pretty disappointed half the time.

Voldermort's nose still looks 2D even if you watch it in 3D == le fail~

Bored and tired, therein I shall end abruptly. Please find a place in your hearts to forgive me. Feeling very drained emotionally (tell you why another time, when I can think of it and not get angry). Goodnight peeps :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment