Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Xmas!

SO.

I know, I know, I have been blogging about totally random things that do not interest you at all.
I re-read my last few posts and have been cringing in horror. ANYWAY. I do not really feel very motivated to write a long, sarcastic, witty, humorous, yada yada... you get my point.

I thinkholidays are the worst times in the year.Teachers wish you 'happy holidays', dumping homework on you so secretly you never realise you had them in the first place until someone so carelessly mentions it. So now I currentky have EIGHT 剪报s that I think I'm never gonna do, TWO 作文s, and on top of that, *drumrolls* 50 caoxies. Yaaaaay.

I was looking at my phone to arrange a meeting with Nat and ZX (Powerpuff Girls xD) and something finally hit home. It was as if someone had hit an enormous spotlight on me and I suddenly had the relevation that by the end of this week, it's CHRISTMAS. Did you hear that?! CHRISTMAS! I'll spell it out in big flashy letters in case you haven't exactly comprehended this amazing fact yet. Which means there's only 6 days till 2011? Uh-oh. Not good. And probably, some of you will stop reading right now to dash off to the nearest mall or Vivocity or whatever to buy last minute presents.


Let me use this excuse to plug in a cutesy anime photo for the occasion.
Off to buy presents and finish my cao xie~

No comments:

Post a Comment