Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Whiner for a Day

Dear Diary,
Pa Pa still won't let me stay overnight for class chalet! Hopefully, next year, he'll loosen up a bit and let me stay overnight if I have a chalet. I have been on my best behaviour (I think!) apart from the 'reading books at night' thing. Mummy has tried to persuade him but he still won't budge. Wonder where I got my stubbornness trait from?

So now, this is a brief schedule of my days ahead.
11th Nov-
Part I
Alternative 1: Head out to dance 1-4pm
Alternative 2: Go to chalet first, then to dance.
Part II
Rush to chalet
Come home at close to 1am. (taxi maybe)

12th Nov
Repeat.

13th Nov
Rush out early in the morning to chalet and go home when everyone else does.

Stupid huh? If only Pa Pa would let me stay overnight, all these little problems would be solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment