Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Sleepless

Does anyone remember the ICAS English test in Sec 1? Or was it Primary 6 (New south wales)? There was a passage in which it described the common problem for teenagers- sleeplessness. If I remember correctly, to quote from the passage itself, it stated something about 'changing hormones', which prepares us to withstand less sleep like most adults. Perhaps they overdose us on this hormone and we end up lying awake in bed, 'watching the hour hand move slowly, past one, two... three...' (direct quote)

Well, I've been waking up at odd hours and drift off to sleep at, say, 1 am. Yesterday my mum woke up at 4 am to find me sleeping on the floor outside her room. And I had no idea how I got there. Shoot I hope I'm not one of those crazy people who sleepwalk and accidentally walk out of an open window...

No comments:

Post a Comment